Saturday, May 12, 2007

I'm home from the hospital at last. Four days there is like a month anywhere else, the opposite of Vegas. I had an MRI and a PET scan yesterday, and then they let me go. Rose picked me up. We were going to go out to dinner, but I was too tired after laying in bed for 96 hours. I had several tests while I was there, including wires on my head all the time to send brain signals somewhere, so I couldn't get far from my bed. The hospital staff had a camera on me at all times, and Rose and I weren't sure about audio so we really tried to watch our mouths. We slipped once in a while.

My neurologists didn't come to any conclusions for the next step in my treatment. The primary one will do some more tests, but the next one will be in her office and I'll be an outpatient.

Rose is off to Chicago this morning. Shirley is already there. Goldman is taking Rose to the airport and then me to Chris's. We're going to celebrate Mother's Day there tomorrow. Shelly always does things so nicely.

Rose and Shirley will be back early in the week and Sandi (LL) will arrive Tuesday at 4. We are planning, among other things, a little dinner-do.

No comments: