Friday, September 21, 2007

Jeffrey, our old neighbor in Springfield, arrived in Ft. Lewis, Washington on Sunday evening from Iraq. This was his second tour there and, hopefully his last one. His fiance met him at the airport and they went for Chinese food. Leslie said they were both a bit nervous, having not seen each other for over a year, but looking forward to a few days together. Her co-workers and friends had arranged a few days together in the Seattle area. Their wedding date is set for December 1 and in Yakima, I think. Leslie and Chase are both going. Jeff, we all prayed you home. Congratulations and best wishes to both of you. Jeff, does she like to fish?

I finally had a couple episodes this morning and I'm just waiting for results. Rose is here with me waiting for the doctor to come in.

I had to edit this entry and make some corrections and had to get Rose's assistance to make the corrections. She conducted a dream group last night and was using my I-Pod for the opening chant. The group gathered and became quiet for the opening chant. Somehow, instead of the appropriate chant she had selected, Willie Nelson's "Put Another Log on the Fire", came up on the I-Pod. She said the group did appreciate the selection and it certainly put a light beginning on the session.

No comments: