Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Lots of news this week. Doctor's office finally called today with the schedule for my next tests. I won't have to go into the hospital for the 3 to 5 day electrode EEG until Oct. 30. I'm relieved that I don't have to do it right away but would like to get it over with. I'm also relieved that the panel of doctors who reviewed my case did not seem to be concerned about expediting the testing. The next IVIG will probably come before then - around the middle of October - and I had wished they could do both at the same time.

Brayden went back to Pre-K yesterday after a 4 day holiday. He hung on Scott's leg and whimpered until the teacher held out her hand and told hum she needed a line leader and off he went.

Shirley left this morning for her monthly trip to Chicago. Her first flight was cancelled but Southwest has lots of flights to Chicago. She got there just a bit later than originally planned. Rose is going up on Saturday. I'm going to the lake with John, Jana, and Ellie on Friday. Chris and Shelly are coming down late Friday night after a high school football game. Hopefully, Joe and his offspring and their families will join us at the lakehouse on Saturday.

Gotta go watch the Cardinals win. They may get rained out. It's been storming here.

No comments: