Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday after a quiet weekend. Shirley returned from her family reunion in Louisiana last night. They had a big turnout. Chris and Shelly went white water rafting in Tennessee this weekend while Goldman and Maddog kept THOSE dogs. Rose and I walked over 2 miles yesterday - not very far for Rose but a long way for me.

I had the most touching note from Hope Happens - a research foundation for neurological disorders. Mark, Brick's son, had made a donation in my honor. I was so touched it took me until last night to call him without tearing up. He and Karen have been sailing 5 times in their new sailboat. Karen was getting back yesterday from sailing lessons in the Virgin Islands. Drew is at Truman and Kate is at KU. I've finally got KU and K State right.

Goldman and I are off to Louisville today to see Jalen and Brayden play baseball. Jalen emailed Goldman yesterday and is so escited about his coming but I didn't hear a word.

Joe, we liked your entry. Keep up the good work.

No comments: