Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sunday morning at the lake. It's a beautiful day here. Chris just left for a long run for his training for a marathon. Goldman is still sleeping and Maddog is outside enjoying the sunshine.

Goldman and I spent the week in Louisville with Scott and the boys. Both boys had ballgames. Brayden is in the 'home run' league'. The four year year olds automatically score whenever they get up to bat. If they field a ball they look to a coach to see what to do next. Jalen's game was a bit more competitive, but we loved seeing them both.

Our other editors haven't added much news lately. I'm sure there's more going on around the country than we've heard.

Jana, John, and Ellie had dinner with Rose and Shirley last night. This morning I mostly heard about how cute Ellie is.

Shirley is scheduled to have rotor {I think that's the way to spell it} surgery on Tuesday. The recovery is quite painful and takes quite some time. She is sure dreading it.

Sabrina and family are off to Colorado for a week's vacation later this week. She just returned from a business trip to Mexico so is probably ready for a vacation.

Rose is going to teach a class on line through St. Louis University this semester. I'm not sure what it's about but something to do with their master's program. She's working on it every chance she gets.

I'm having another IVIG on the 13th and 14th of August but before they do anything to my head I have to meet with the neurologist and have some more tests in the hospital. I'm not sure about any of that. They'll call me when they have an opening.

We're expecting more 'kids' as the week goes on. Again. let's hear more from our other sources.

No comments: