Wednesday, November 14, 2007

We're waiting this morning to get the results of Margaret's lumpectomy that she had done last Friday, and we're all praying for her. The doctors have been very reassuring so we anticipate good news. One of her doting daughters will post the results as soon as they hear.

We three women living here together have become a bit eccecentric and each set in our ways. With the limited use I have of my hands I'm not much help, and they split things up accordingly. Shirley does the grocery shopping because it's easier to do it than to tell Rose what to get. Shirley does the laundry because she loves doing laundry. (This morning she started a load at 5:30 am.) They both cook and do dishes. Rose does odd stuff like picking up, recycling, trash removal, and minor repair work. Shirley has warned me of certain place that I must not leave things because the "clutter police" will make them disappear. We have a cleaning lady every couple weeks for the big stuff. We get 10,000 mail order catalogues. We laugh a lot about our ways.

We'ew having Scott and the boys, Michael and Leslie, Mark and Karen, Chris and Shelly, and hopefully Deena and family from Indiana over he Thanksgiving Holiday. We're looking forward to it very much.

A wonderful thing has happened in my life. Kay Berry has come back in to it. I called her yesterday. She thought it must have been an answer from God because she had been thinking about me. I told her I may have to have brain surgery. She said she's not concerned cause there's not much there, no big deal. Hasn't changed a bit, has she?

No comments: