Saturday, March 07, 2015

Saturday and Pete and Janet called early.

Chris and I went to dinner last night though it wasn't a Red Lobster because he thought it would be too far away and very crowded.  He took me to a different place where we had crab cakes and macaroni and cheese which were very good.   There is a Red Lobster nearby  that Marnett has said we will go to when they were not as crowded,   I was the one who spotted the Red Lobster.  I think Chris was eager to get home to be with their new puppy.  I had the left overs for lunch which were also delicious.

An occupational therapist came this morning,  She will work with me on better use of my arms.  An OT will come at least once a week.  Marnett was here today also.   I did my 20 minutes on the exercycle.  We did lots of other exercises and therapy which we do every day.

No comments: