Friday, December 01, 2006

Hello from snowbound Missouri. We have probably more ice than snow, but the roads are treacherous. Shirley had reservations to visit her family in Louisiana yesterday afternoon but that flight was cancelled. She rescheduled for this morning, got up at 4:30, sat at the airport until 9 and called me and Rose to come back to get her. Her flight was eventually cancelled. Goldman and I were going to Doug and Suzanne's for dinner last night but had to take a raincheck.

I had my eyes examined last week and found that I, too like Rose, have cataracts. Pete also has the beginnings of them. I always thought cataracts were something that affected only old people. Perhaps the rest of my siblings should be checked before they get old.

Rose had a phone message from Bernie the other day to say they got home safely from a wonderful Thanksgiving with Cyndi and family. The FeLLins keep the road hot.

Stephanie just called from Troy. They have a bit more snow and ice than we do. I believe Springfield had it worse. Probably, th wind blew. . . . . Joe, how is it there?

No comments: