Sunday, December 31, 2006

Rose and I were going over the last couple days and remembered at least one disaster that I failed to post earlier today. As we were leaving to go to Chris's on Friday for the Christmas party and were all loaded in her car, she turned the key in the ignition and nothing happened. Someone {Scott knew right away the culprit was Brayden} had left a door open and the battery was run down. We didn't have jumper cables and Goldman wasn't home. The handy man assisted us in starting it.

That handy man is the one who was in trouble this morning. He finally showed up this morning while Rose was at the grocery store. I started to tell him what to do when he interrupted and said Rose had spoken with him on the phone, told him what to do and then hung up on him.

Again HAPPY NEW YEAR to all. I'm hoping my future will be as checkered as my past.

No comments: