Sunday, March 11, 2007

Pete called yesterday for his weekly update. They're heading back to Idaho the end of this week. Bernie, Maudie, and Kay were in Boise and were going to try to get together with Kelly and boys.

My young men [some of whom are approaching middle age] are getting their plans and schedules together for their annual work week at the lake house. Sandi -the 2 L Sandi - and I are trying to figure out a time to get as many of all of us together at the lake house as we can. We need suggestions, feedback, convenient times, etc. etc. etc. Help us out here.

I'm going in Barnes-Jewish Hospital on Tuesday for another overnight IVIG treatment. I've been having those small seizures again, and I hope it's just a matter of getting the medication adjusted. The neurologist who specializes in seizures will also see me while I'm in the hospital. I've also been "down in my back" - Isn't that a Marshfield expression? A trip to a chiropractor, back stretches and moist heat have helped there. I'm anemic and have to see a different doctor for that.

Vivian, a longtime friend of Rose's, was over today. She said she reads the blog often but has a very hard time keeping all of us straight. Sabrina asked her husband once if he had seen "My Cousin Vinny". He replied that he didn't even know she had a cousin named Vinny and had never met him.

Big families are wonderful.

No comments: