Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'm back home again, feeling much better but not quite myself yet. I have to go back on Monday to do a battery of tests but then just


to the doctor's office. I continue to be a puzzle to them.


Plans for a big family reunion tend to be up in the air but those who can and do attend will be put to work. About all I can do is be as good a hosress as I can. Typing is taking longer than usual today but I am improving every day.


Maudie, I had a note from Wanda Jean (cousin to us)extending her sympathy to you. She said she hadn't seen Bernie for at least 41 years. She is Aunt Mit's daughter


Chris, Goldman, and I are going to the lake tomorrow. I had concrete poured out front for driveway and parking so I'm eager to see it. It'll be fun, too, to see those two men doing all the cooking, dishes, and cleaning.


Rose and Shirley are off to a wedding in Louisiana early in the morning. Yvonne, Shirley's favorite niece who lived with her and Rose in Chicago for a while, is getting married Saturday night. Shirley's whole family will be there, and Shirley and Rose are really looking forward to it.


Speaking of whole families, I heard from most of my family while I was in the hospital. I left there Tuesday afternoon, 'took a turn for the worse" as they say in the country

and went back that evening. Some of the staff didn't even know I had left.


Margaret and Norm are going back down to the Valley tomorrow. (She corrected me for calling it the lot like she used to call it.) Sally and Larry are there and plan to stay most of the summer.

No comments: