Tuesday, March 30, 2004

You can reach Sue at (314) 452-3685 or (314) 726-2032. You can write to her c/o Rose Holt, 905 Barnard College Lane, St. Louis, MO 63130

Hi, my name is Jalen. I have been coming to St. Louis a long time. I have past away from six. I have been visiting a long time to St. Louis. I have Aunt Rose and Aunt Shirley and my Granny. They are all so sweet. I love Aunt Rose, Aunt Shirley, and Granny. Me and my brother are in St. Louis already. We are having fun. I have been playing my PS2. My brother is doing stuff and me, I am just making a e-mail for Granny, from Jalen. And my brother is one year old. And my Dad, I love my Dad. His name is Scott. He is Granny's son. He has two brothers named Chris and Mark. I have been travelling from miles to miles to miles. My Granny has been sick. I told her would it be nice to have no cane to walk with. Love, Jalen.

[Jalen dictated his post to me, and I simply type for him. Granny]

No comments: