Thursday, March 04, 2004

You can reach Sue at (314) 452-3685 or (314) 726-2032. You can write to her c/o Rose Holt, 905 Barnard College Lane, St. Louis, MO 63130

Today was another busy day. I had physical therapy, hand therapy, and acupunture. Rose took me to therapy and JoAnn Callahan, a friend, met us over there and visited with us. Chris picked me up and took me out to lunch. He is "low carbing" so we did not have fast food. I asked him did Shelly have mood swings when she has to take prednisone for her asthma. (I experienced mood swings when I began taking the prednisone. I took Den on some of these swings, too.) Chris just chuckled and said "I'm not going to go there". Shelly injured her ankle after a fall and is wearing a soft cast and is also seeing a physical therapist. Remember her in your prayers, too.

No comments: