Wednesday, March 31, 2004

You can reach Sue at (314) 452-3685 or (314) 726-2032. You can write to her c/o Rose Holt, 905 Barnard College Lane, St. Louis, MO 63130. Or e-mail to Rose at www.roseholt@aol.com


Today was a day of fun with Granny, Shirley, Aunt Rose, Brayden, and me. We had fun. My brother and I played. I played with my PS2, and now I am doing this e-mail for Granny. Today was good. Today was great. The bath was the very best part except Brayden wasn't good. At Art Mart I got so many things, a mask I decorated, and a puzzle I decorated. And at night I am doing this e-mail. Brother is playing with a wood stick. Granny is laying on the couch. Shirley is with a client. Tonight we are having a family party. Love, Jalen. March 31, 2004 The End of Granny's e-mail.

[Again, I just typed for Jalen. Sue]

No comments: